When it comes to getting the best quality of sleep, listen to music helps. And if you want to stay comforted while in dreamland, then you'll need to make sure that you get the best headphones for sleeping. You'll be able to find many types of headphones suitable for sleeping, but which are the best ones you should get?
Read on as I show you the top five choices on headphones you can use while sleeping.
Table of Contents
- What Are Headphones for Sleeping?
- Benefits of Listening to Music When Sleeping
- How to Use Headphones for Sleeping
- How to Purchase the Best Headphones for Sleeping
- Top Five Best Headphones for Sleeping
- In Conclusion
What Are Headphones for Sleeping?
You've probably tried using bulky headphones or annoying earplugs while trying to get yourself to sleep. Nowadays, there are now companies that have started manufacturing earphones that won't only keep you comfortable and without feeling the bulkiness, but it will also stick to your ears, enabling you to block noise while listening to the soothing tunes for even better sleep.
While you can find earphones that cater to sleeping and don't feel bulky, there are now headbands that contain earphones inside, making it easier to wear and secure. Plus, it's soft and can even be better for your head. Many of these headphones are also efficient in belting out quality sounds, plugged into your phones or even using Bluetooth connectivity for the source of music.
Benefits of Listening to Music When Sleeping
You're probably wondering: How does listening to music create such a huge effect on your sleeping anyway?
Here is the benefits music can do for your sleep, especially when using the right headphones:
- Fall Asleep Faster
- Sound Quality
Like mentioned, using the headphones for sleeping are very versatile. You can travel with it during long trips, or you can also use it for yoga and relaxation exercises. It helps calm you down, reducing the stress levels and making you feel happier.
How to Use Headphones for Sleeping
When you have the headphones for sleeping, how will you be able to use it? Here are some tips you can follow to get a good night's sleep when listening to music:
- While you can listen to relaxing tunes, you can also try white noise or other soothing sounds that help you sleep. Make sure to create a playlist to avoid your shuffle feature moving on to something lively that wakes you up.
- For specific music genres to keep you sleeping well, go for classical, jazz, or even folk music. While you'll need to do some experimenting, consider music that has slow rhythms of 60 to 80 BPM. Take note that not all songs will make people sleep, nor will one specific song make EVERYONE doze off quickly.
- If you use a headband, keep it secure and get the right size appropriate for you and your child. This will prevent it from slipping off and removing the earphones.
How to Purchase the Best Headphones for Sleeping
Now that you know what headphones for sleeping can do for you, the next question is: How do you know which headphones are the best for you? Here are some tips and factors to consider when purchasing a set of headphones for sleeping:
- Size and Material
- Sound Quality
- Other Features
If you do choose to get headbands, then consider how big you should get it. If it's for a child, it's best to get a smaller size, similar to those who have tinier frames than others. Both size and material will determine your contentment with the product, so make sure to get a soft headband or earbud you can wear without feeling discomfort.
Top Five Best Headphones for Sleeping
Based on our research, testing, and overall customer reviews, here are the main five headphones for sleeping you can invest in today:
The one thing I love most about the CozyPhones is its comfy Lycra. It's very soft and doesn't feel hot when worn, so I can wear it anywhere for relaxing and sleeping. The headphones are also great when blasting out my favorite music, with the ability to connect to almost any phone and MP3 player. The cord is very long and won't be a hassle as well, with it being over a meter long and WITHOUT risk of tangling.
For its breathable headband and cool features, it's worth it. It even comes with a travel bag for easy carrying when out!
#2. BLUETOOTH Contour Series
The Contour Series Sleep Headphones come from CozyPhones as well, but the one thing that sets it apart from many sleep headphones would be its Bluetooth connectivity feature. No need to worry about having to constantly move the wire, because you can sleep without tangling yourself.
These cushioned speakers are breathable and give you the soft comfort thanks to its cool mesh lining. It's also washable, so no need to worry about cleanliness and hygiene.
You'll enjoy the sound and you won't constantly shift the speakers, so it gives you a quality night of sleep and relaxation.
Mountains Sleep offers the ultra-thin speakers, far more thinner than others we have experienced. But even if it's thin, it still products the loud and high-quality music you need without it feeling uncomfortable. It''s almost as if you aren't wearing a headband at all. The headband is breathable and lightweight, also easy to adjust and clean since the headphones are removable.
It tunes out any noise coming from outside while producing wonderful sound-quality. It connects to phones through a non-braided wire that won't tangle. All in all, a very affordable purchase for sleep headphones.
The MAXROCK isn't your usual headband earphones, but they are still comfortable earbuds made out of total soft silicon, making it a good partner for sleep and travel. It doesn't fall off when moving or shifting positions, and it even makes you stay comfortable while sleeping. It comes in different colors and is compatible with almost any type of phone or tablet.
With its simple yet practical features, it's an affordable set of headphones you'll want to try for sleeping if on a budget!
The AcousticSheep may seem a bit expensive for headphones, but it's actually a good purchase for those who have trouble sleeping. These flat headphone speakers are suitable for any position, comforting you with its soft (and recycled!) materials. It can also block off any type of noise and provide good sound quality to keep you asleep for hours. The wire is strong and you can also remove the headphone, making it washable and easy to maintain. As longs you take care of it, you'll be able to had a nice set of headphones for a long time.
- HEADBAND EARPHONES: Lightweight, comfortable and washable sleep headband features a contour shape that dips down over your ears to provide the perfect fit. Thin 1/8" cushioned, removable speakers with...
- COMFORTABLE EARPHONES FOR SLEEPING: Cool mesh lining keeps you cool at night and helps your sleep band stay in place, and the unique contour shape dips below the ears so the speakers stay secure...
- HEADPHONES FOR WORKING OUT, TRAVEL AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Use for sports, yoga, running, the gym, meditation and relaxation. Ideal for children, teens, college students, dorm life, noisy roommates,...
- MADE TO LAST: Featuring a flexible and durable 52-inch braided cord that will not kink, twist or break under normal use. A 3.5 mm stereo plug is compatible with most cell phones, tablets, laptops and...
- GET A GREAT NIGHT'S SLEEP: Drift away while blocking sounds that keep you awake or calm your racing mind with podcasts, music, or audiobooks. This comfortable headband with earphones is the perfect...
If you want to get better sleep, then you may want to invest in the best headphones for sleeping. Though listening to white noise or soothing music and sounds, you'll be able to sleep peacefully and with no interruption, despite of who makes noise during the night!
Out of all the headphones suitable for sleeping, the best one would have to go to the CozyPhones Sleep Headphones. It isn't only comfortable for sleep, but it comes with the complete package suitable for traveling. The whole family can use it not only for sleeping, but for meditation or to simply relax. You can even find it for children as well!
Thorough its soft headband and quality speakers for sounds, you'll sleep soundly as it blocks off any outside sounds. Plus, it's compatible with almost all types of phones or MP3 players.
I hope that this article on the best headphones for sleeping helped you become more knowledgeable on what you need for better rest and relaxation. So what are you waiting for? Invest in the best and get the sleep you deserve today.
If you enjoyed the article or would like to share your reviews on the best headphones for sleeping, then comment down below. I would love to hear what you have to think.
My name is Layla Parker, the founder of ASleepyWolf.com. At this site, our team is going to bring you a lot of reliable and useful information about sleeping and everything related to it such as the therapies that improve your sleep, the ways of sleeping you should try, all the products you use every day that affects directly to your sleep, your health, and your life.